At The Lemon Health Group of New York, health and safety are always our top priorities.
A year into the pandemic, we are paying close attention to updates from trusted healthcare organizations and governmental recommendations regarding the new coronavirus (COVID-19). We remain committed to keeping you informed.
Following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, we currently recommend these preventative actions to help stop the spread of the coronavirus:
- Avoid contact with those who are showing signs and symptoms of illness.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol if you don’t have access to handwashing.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbows, not into your hands. Dispose of the tissue immediately afterwards.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of approximately 6 feet from others in public places, unless vaccinated or confirmed COVID free.
- Wear a MASK!
- Stay home when you are sick and encourage loved ones to do the same.
- Get tested as often as possible to continue our efforts in decreasing the spread!
- Should you find it in your best interest, get vaccinated!