This is your family doctor, reimagined. Get the same attention and comfort you would with your PCP of 15 years, with the ease of a walk-in clinic. Any provider you see will have taken the time to get to know you via our private, centralized database, so your transition between providers is seamless.
Lemon Health allows you to holistically integrate your mental, physical, and sexual health. We want you to be able to choose a contraception, get a prescription, and talk about how it’s going – all in the same place. Woman-identifying people are often overlooked when it comes to sexual health and pleasure, and we’re here to make sure you get what you need. We’re there for treatment and solutions as well as general maintenance, allowing you to take care of your body and your mind. Systemic racism deeply affects pregnant women and mothers, and we want our reproductive health services to be available and accessible to everyone, via our Plan B Program and online abortion services.
- Reproductive health: Contraception counseling and prescriptions, IUD insertion and removal, STI prevention, testing, and treatment
- Treatment for: UTI, yeast infection, endometriosis, PCOS
- Routine checkups: breast exams, pap smears
- Mental health counseling
Men’s Health to us means physical, sexual, and emotional health. With Lemon, you can take care of all of these without going through multiple people, platforms, or offices. We make sure you’re covered when it comes to treatment and problem solving, as well as for checkups and general maintenance. We want to remove the stigma when it comes to reproductive health for men, and have cultivated an inclusive environment via our Plan B Program and mental health services.
- Reproductive health: Contraception counseling, STI prevention, testing, and treatment
- Treatment for: UTI, erectile dysfunction, and yeast infection treatment
- Routine checkups: prostate exams, cholesterol and blood pressure
- Mental health counseling
Think OBGYNs, ENTs, neurologists, endocrinologists – all the doctors your insurance plan charges extra for or whom you pay a premium to see. With a Lemon Health membership, your visits to specialists not only don’t require a referral but are completely covered by your plan.
We are currently offering this only via our Telehealth service. Go about this the same way you would an advance appointment – click here to schedule, and you’ll be placed in a queue.
* We’ve broken down our services into Men’s and Women’s health to distinguish treatments and services like pap smears, breast exams, and prostate exams. These categories do not reflect the exclusion of gender identities and expressions beyond “Man” and “Woman”. All are welcome at Lemon Health.